Job duties include:
- Connect with and teach our middle and high school students.
- Train and recruit volunteers for building relationships and reaching the community.
- Work with the coordinator in planning, arranging, and administering fellowship events, service/outreach events, and curriculum.
- Facilitate student involvement during Sunday morning worship.
This is a paid position ranging from $500-600 per month and has the potential of becoming a full-time position. We are also open to 2 people co-leading the ministry. A background check is required.Time Requirements
Our student ministry leader will only work on-site on Sundays. They will:
- Gather and fellowship with our students / congregation before and after our Sunday morning worship service.
- Plan and coordinate (as needed) on Sunday afternoon.
- Lead the student ministry from 5:30-7:30pm.
We have a location for the student ministry leader to hang out on Sunday afternoons if needed.
Please fill out the contact form below if interested in this position.